Thursday, March 14, 2013

Shrekpoint: #2! Rathaus!

Shrek got to accompany me to the Rathaus to go skating! 
The lights at night were amazing!
He thought he was my prince
So I let him give me a kiss
But he didn't change
Stayed exactly the same
He might be green but he isn't a frog
So maybe thats why it went wrong
(I think I need to stop now)

Anyway, we had a great time. These are two other foreign exchange students that are also in Vienna. The girl on my left is Veronica from Venezuela, and the girl on my right is Perry from Hong Kong. 
The ice rink was incredible. There is one big one right under the Rathaus, and then another one towards the front bordering the street. They are connected by winding loops and pathways of ice. Thats where we are in the photo. I loved it! We were there on the last day so unfortunately I don't get to go back....maybe next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment