Sunday, February 17, 2013

Late Valentines Day

So I was trying to make a video for Valentines day, and it didn't work and I got really frustrated/angry with my computer so thats why instead i'm posting this picture two days late.

This is my best friend and I.
The one thing about exchanges that is not that great is you do miss your friends, a lot. But it gets better when you start to make friends here, however that can take awhile....Good news is i've made a friend! Yay!
His name is Akhil and he is very nice and I'm pretty sure a little bit gay. Anyway we walked around Stephansplatz on Saturday. It was fun. We went to Starbucks (which is very popular here) and then split some fancy, tasty, delicious, to die for, Macaroons. YUM! We also took Shreks first picture (see the next post to know more about this mysterious shrek reference). All in all it was a good time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment